Saturday, November 13, 2010

PRESERVING SILENCE DISTRO

AJ of Path To Misery blogspot has a distro of mostly 90's hardcore called Preserving Silence. Because of the post he has in his blog about the band Between Earth & Sky I've contact him about it and he immediately answer my e-mail and he even post something about my blogspot too which is really cool. So in return I am posting some information about his distro. I've visited his webstore and there are interesting stuff in there. For those of you who has a lot money go check it out. Path To Misery is not only a blogspot but also a metallic hardcore band which AJ is also a part of it.


some info taken from his blog: I've basically spent any free time I've had on the internet for the past month working on getting my distro hosted on a webstore. I posted nearly 1000 CDs up so I think you should go check it out and spread the word for me if possible. I have a lot of cool shit up that I always have people asking about purchasing ... so go take a look...go order something from the webstore. Shipping is only $2 for the first disc and then only $1 for each disc after that. For international orders it is only $4 for the first disc and then $1 for each disc afterwards. Used CDs are all $5 or less!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment