Tuesday, December 7, 2010

PIRATE DVD: INCEPTION

It's been four months since my last post of pirated dvd. Anyway I finally got the chance to watch this film. I've got my copy courtesy of my brother and he bought this at Hidalgo, Quiapo. The quality is clear and has the exact subtitles which is good for an easy viewing. I watched this two times in a row. Why? Because I got really confused on the ending of the story. I didn't grasp it immediately what it meant. It seems director Christopher Nolan leaves us to make our own interpretation where and how it really ends. By the second time I know clearly enough the ending and all the confusion I've felt at first has all gone. This movie is mind stimulator even though it is a typical con/heist film but in a different twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment