Wednesday, December 22, 2010

NCI'S YEAR END SHOW

It's been two weeks since my last post. Got some photos in here from the gig last Sunday. I had a great time in there. There were no hassles the environment was pure hardcore camaraderie. It feels like I am in utopia. No politics or anything like that. I didn't get the chance to watch the whole line up of bands in the gig because I was busy talking to people making new friendship and talking to old acquaintances and old friends. Much props to Banjo. Chill ese aight. Shout out to Jep Peligro, Sannee Crapsalad, and Jay Aspire finally meeting them. To the whole crew of Rush IxDx for dedicating a song for me much appreciated. Hardcore for the Hardcore right!?!I have also got some cool stuffs from that gig. I am going to post it in here later.

 Sister Bastard

Bystorm

Execution Of Terror

Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment