Sunday, December 26, 2010

HARDCORE CAMARADERIE

Some of the stuffs I've got from the last show I've attended (NCI'S YEAR END SHOW). All reviews will be included on the fourth issue of RTC which I am planning to release on February next year. I hope all things goes well. Be on the lookout homes and sis. Aight!

It has a good Biofeedback interview.
Great debut issue can't wait for the second one.
America is evil.
Revolution now.
"We never claimed we're the good guys."
Cool grindcore man. Technical but not technical got my grip? There's an old fashioned style feel into it. Too bad there's no lyrics sheet but it's not a big deal though.
I've already gave this a review in RTC #3. I am still happy got my own personal copy. Superb metalcore to the max.
I've got a copy of this when I traded zine with the editor of Believe.
Ha, finally got a copy of this with different version of cover. Thanks Mic.

No comments:

Post a Comment