Wednesday, February 16, 2011

VINYL RULES IT'S TIME FOR ME TO COLLECT

First I want you all to know this is still JCS-ONE posting in here don't be confuse on the name listed in my profile okay. For the real business I am happy I've just bought yesterday a second hand ION TTUSB10 turntable from a cool guy. The price of this is reasonable. It's not that fancy but it gives good sound quality. Not unlike the old turntable I've bought which is really bad. Now I am on for vinyl collecting. My own rule for this acquisition (as I REMEMBER HALLOWEEN have said) is to collect all vinyls with no limitations to genre as long as I like the music and that's it. Now I can post my minimal 7" collection in here. I don't know about my 12"s I am having a doubt to post it in here. It's embarrassing if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment