Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CRUCIFY ME NOW

Reason means: A thought or a consideration offered in support of a determination or an opinion; a just ground for a conclusion or an action; that which is offered or accepted as an explanation; the efficient cause of an occurrence or a phenomenon; a motive for an action or a determination; proof, more or less decisive, for an opinion or a conclusion; principle; efficient cause; final cause; ground of argument. I have a minimal posts last month. Bummer. I have a couple of books I am reading right now and I want to finish it before posting it in here. I've been gathering and layouting stuffs for Real Tight Crew #4. These are the stuffs that occupies my time so posting on this blog kinda got left behind. And you know what I've been listening a lot to a downloaded album of Paramore "Brand New Eyes". Fucked up you say? I don't care I like their music. And they have beautiful vocalist which really sings well and have a lovely voice. I also believe every hardcore punk kid has a pop sensibilities on them besides the noises we listen to a lot. The hard part maybe is to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment