Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 IS OUT WELCOME 2011

JCS ONE in da house. Welcome now to 2011. To be honest I don't have a bad time for 2010 all positive stuffs happened to me and the whole Sobrepeña clan here in Caloocan City. I know it's kinda overwhelming to say that but I don't remember any negative thing happened to us and I think it's good to outweigh that. Hopefully this 2011 will also be good to us. I am also celebrating this new year stuff inside the house and our neighbors is starting to drink beer while playing bingo and blasting out their novelty music. I just want to stay sober so no big deal. Happy new year to all of you and have a good one, aight! If all goes well I will be starting the year 2011 by releasing the fourth issue of Real Tight Crew, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment