Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GHETTO DOGGS "Born To Kill The Devil"

For this post I'm going to start to use the english language because the world is not mine alone. But I had a great time using tagalog. Ok if I will describe this album in one word it would be: CLASSIC. Not because it is already an old album. The reason is all the tracks in here are great. There is no dull moment in here. You can feel the anger of all the MCs in here with all their social commentary. It was a long time ago when my brother bought a tape of this and we both listen to it. Also when this album came out everybody wanted to be a gangsta rapper here in our country. This album is influential in a good way and a bad way. Go figure. I am still hunting the original copy of their second and third album but still no luck but I am not losing hope. Our copy got lost it was borrowed by a leech so it never got returned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment